1. Log in to the online portal with your McGill username and password at the address below:
2. You will see all the online disclosures for which you have been named as a researcher. Please click on the one for which you received the notification email.
3. You will see the online disclosure as submitted, along with any documents that were uploaded. Please review the contents and any attachments.
4. If you are in agreement with the contents you will have to click on the checkbox beside you name to sign off on the invention disclosure. (Please see the red arrow below).
If you are not in agreement, or have any comments that you wish to make, please click on the email icon beside your name to submit a comment to the Office of Innovation.
Please note that a researcher cannot sign off or submit comments on behalf of another researcher. Each researcher must individually sign in to our online portal and sign off on the disclosure before the Office can proceed.
5. Once you signed off on the disclosure and/or submitted your comment you can log out of the portal.